I have always been fascinated by travel blogs I happen to browse so very often now. Its like visiting the place even without actually doing so. I have also fancied writing my own travel experiences one day. Now that I am going on a short trip to Goa, here goes. I hope I can take some time out from my otherwise busy itinerary to put up notes each day.
As a precursor, I have taken the proverbial 'loosing sense of time' too seriously this time around. I have decided not to carry any watches along with me. I hope not to look it up on my cell phone either - so much for the technology! I have been to Goa thrice before but the excitement never dies. Goa does that to you. Its a carnival all round the year. My wife is super excited though. She has never been there and has meticulously planned everything to a T(hope it all works out fine). Bags packed. Waiting to board the train tonight. And yes, we chose to travel sleeper class in train. So we don't miss the majestic Dudhsagar falls early in the morning. Travelling AC kills all the fun you see! Looking at the world from tinted glasses is not my idea of romance. I'd rather see it bare - with all its glory. Until next - ciao !
No comments:
Post a Comment