Friday, December 31, 2010

Adios !

Someday in future we will sit back and rue about 'Good old days'. Well, that 'good old day' is passing right now, right here. Every year end all of us get possessed by a frenzy of revelry. This year is no different. Over the past few days print and electronic media has been feeding us with all the ideas on how we can celebrate the new year. From parties to vacations to 7 star buffets. Phew! I am doing none of that. I chose to stay back at home and watch the world go by on late night tv.

This year has been cast in stone .. and timeless memories. I got married to a beautiful woman for starters. I moved out of Mumbai, a city I'd begun to love. Greens of Bangalore beckoned with a promise of better future, or so I'd like to believe. Professionally it has been a roller coaster ride. Nevertheless, it has been a phenomenal year and looking back makes me gape in awe. Time they say waits for none. But it wraps so much in your bag sometimes that it is hard to fathom.

Wishing you a very happy and prosperous new year 2011 !

No comments: