Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Heaped on my heart, my old thoughts abide

There are a hundred places where I fear

To go - so with her memory they brim

And entering with relief some quiet place

Where never fell her foot or shone her face

I say, 'There is no memory of her here!'

And so stand stricken, so remembering her...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i cud write like u....ur every blog is amazing, bt this poem is the best creation of urs....i m jst drawn to this poem everytime i visit ur blogs n it leaves me speechless for sm moments...it reminds me of my own pain....so we do hav sth in common !!!

ficklemind said...

thanks for the kind words .. I now know there is someone reading my posts :) .. do come back often ..

Anonymous said...

How could I miss this poem of yours?!!.. great work Amit.. Just loved every word of it.. actually way to go man!!!!

Srishti A Singh said...

Its really amazing..... rightly said , can make anyone speechless :)).... I am stunned by your wonderful thoughts.. Just Awesome!!!!!